Today I would like to about food some more, I hope I am not
boring anyone who might stop by. My rant today is about margarine, you know the
cheap yellow stuff.
The issue of butter always seems to come up as a
conversation. Some people are stuck on the idea that margarine is healthy for
you. I always disagree.
The first thing I always tell people is that margarine is
just one molecule away from plastic! Can you believe that as a nation consume
this nasty stuff in such large quantities? Just take a look as you pass the
shelf of margarine in the store. There are a lot of choices aren’t there?
I know it is a little gross but here is a picture worth
looking at. See how the ants won’t touch the margarine. Yeah, that right even a
scavenging creature won’t go near margarine.
I for one will always buy butter, it is healthier for you
and I think tastes better too. What do you think are you a margarine junkie or
will you plan to stay with the real stuff?
No comments:
Post a Comment