Today I would like spend some time talking about food, Real food. I happen to like real food even though it is hard to come by. I am not talking about some cardboard box of mystery ingredients found on the shelf for 99 cents, I mean the real stuff.
This is something that I care passionately about, and I hope to take a couple minutes to share with you my feelings, concerns and outright disgust with what our society calls food. Now we all know that sweeteners like splenda are some chemical alteration and most people stay away from them (I stay very far away).
So what about honey? Most people grab a bottle marked honey in the store and feel they have chosen a better product. They might be mistaken though. The state of Idaho recently passed a law against “funny honey” which is honey of questionable content. I am sure you will be delighted to know that a lot of stuff marked honey is just vegetable oil with 3% honey flavor. Makes you feel good doesn’t it? What do you think about it?
No comments:
Post a Comment